Group of less than 50 people, and no vendor will be present, you
may use the Park facilities on a first-come, first-served basis
at no cost.
Group of less than 50 people, with a vendor present and/or
reserving a specific area of a park shall submit a Formal Park
Reservation Request as noted below.
Please click on Special Events tab for any event with more than
one vendor or if alcohol is to be served.
When is a Formal Park Reservation Request Required?
- If a vendor will be present at the event (a company is hired
to provide a service at the Park)
- If the group is 50 or more people
- For any event at the Redlands Bowl
- For any event at the Avice Meeker Sewall Theater in Prospect
- Sylvan Park – the picnic tables located in Sections “A” and
“C”, the gazebo and the covered picnic area are reservable
When is a Special Event Summary/Application Required
A Special Event Summary Form and/or Special Event Application
shall be required if any of the following apply:
- If the attendance is expected to be 50 or more people
- If more than one vendor will be present at the event
- If alcohol will be served at the event
Note that a Special Event Request may require City Council
approval and must be made no later than five (5) months prior to