Removal of Names from Eligibility List
Names may be removed from an eligibility list for any of the following reasons:
- If an eligible candidate requests orally or in writing that his/her name be removed;
- If an eligible candidate fails to accept an offer of employment within ten (10) calendar days following the forwarding of such offer;
- If an eligible candidate on a promotional list resigns from the service;
- If an eligible candidate is physically or mentally unable to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation;
- If a person on the eligibility list leaves no forwarding address;
- Other lawful reasons.