Employee Wellness Resources
EAP – There are times when everyone needs a little help or advice. The confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through MHN (Managed Health Network) is free and available to you an all members of your household. Services are confidential and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Problem – solving support
Call us for help with life’s ups and downs. We’re here 24/7 to connect or refer you to a professional who can help with:
- Marriage, family and relationship issues.
- Stress, anxiety and sadness.
- Grief, loss or responses to traumatic events.
- Live webinars and on-demand library
When you call, you can make an appointment that works for you:
- Face-to-face sessions – Meet with a provider from our network (for example, a counselor, marriage and family therapist, or psychologist) in his or her office. We can provide a referral when you call us. You can also search or a provider on our member website.
- Phone or web-video consultations – Easily accessed support provided by a network provider or MHN consultant.
Work and life services
Our experts can help you balance your work with your life! Call us for:
- Childcare and eldercare assistance
- Financial services
- Legal services
- Care of older adults Pet care Household services
Half hour free consultation with a participating attorney for each new legal topic (each plan year) related to:
- General, family, criminal law
- Elder law and estate planning
Health and wellness resources
Take charge of your well-being! Just register on our member website to:
- Assess your health and get tips for living better.
- Track progress toward your wellness goals.
- Take advantage of interactive e-learning programs.
- Find articles and videos about health topics.
“Member Services”, then “Benefit Inquiry or Authorization”
Or go to: www.mhn.com/members.html
Access code: redlands