Christmas At The Park Display Entry Form
Christmas Drive-Thru Event
The City of Redlands is looking for the public to create displays in the Christmas At The Park Drive-Thru Trail. Residents, nonprofits and businesses are encouraged to create their own displays which will be featured as part of the event on Saturday, December 19th at the Redlands Sports Complex.
An online entry form found below must be submitted in order to participate. Displays will be setup at the Redlands Sports Park. Deadline is December 4th, 2020. There is no entry fee to participate.
- All set up will take place the day of the event, December 19th. Set up hours are between 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. All entrants agree to allow use of their name(s) and photos for promotional purposes
- Parking will be available at the back of the Redlands Sports Park, parking lot for decorators and city staff. Refer to our map to identify. At 4:30 p.m. we will close the Parking lot until after the event is over. The event starts at 5:00 p.m. depending on public response the event will end at 8:00 p.m.
- All entrants agree to allow use of their name(s) and photos for promotional purposes.
- Entries are to be family friendly and appropriate.
- The City of Redlands is not responsible for any any damages or theft of entries.
- Participation in creating a display in the Christmas At The Park Drive-Thu Trail does not guarantee entry to view the event. Those interested in attending as a participant must register
- Performers, and decorators must not approach any vehicles
- Performers, and decorators must social distance from each other at all times
- Performers, and decorators must wear masks while on-site
- Performers, and decorators must limit the size of their group to no more than 6 people.
- Nobody is to hand candy, trinkets, or any other objects to vehicles, nor receive anything from vehicles.
- You will be assigned a space after registration is received. All entrants must stay within the boundaries of their designated spot
Christmas At The Park Drive-Thru Trail Display Entry Form
THIS FORM IS FOR CREATING A DISPLAY ONLY.
An entry form must be submitted in order to have a display.
Deadline is December 4th, 2020 to submit your entry