PLANNING DIVISION OFFICE
Telephone: (909) 798 – 7555 (select option 2)
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 3005, Redlands, CA
Deliveries Received: 35 Cajon Street, Suite 15-A, Redlands, CA 92373
To view the calendar showing the City’s regular work days, please scroll below or click here - 2021 City Calendar.
At the present time, the Development Services Department is unable to provide walk-in services or in-person meetings. All zoning inquiries and questions should be submitted via telephone or email during regular business hours for a prompt reply.
All Planning Division functions remain available, including responding to zoning inquiries and requests for information, processing of entitlement applications, reviewing business license applications, reviewing building permits, and all other services.
Monday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Tuesday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Wednesday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Thursday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Friday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM (closed alternate Fridays)
Office Location: 35 Cajon Street, Suite 20, Redlands, CA 92373 (not open to the public)
ONE STOP PERMIT CENTER
NOTE: At this time, the One Stop Permit Center public counter is unable to provide walk-in services (although the front door remains open to accept applications and drop-off submittals). All zoning inquiries and questions should be submitted via telephone or email during regular business hours for a prompt reply.
PLANNING AND ZONING INQUIRIES:
Telephone: (909) 798 – 7555, press 5 for the One Stop Permit Center, and then press 3 for Planning.
E-mail: email@example.com (click on email address)
Delivery Address (FedEx, UPS, etc.): 35 Cajon Street, Suite 15-A, Redlands, CA 92373
NOTE: One Stop Permit Center door is closed every Friday and cannot accept any deliveries, packages, drop-off, or plan submittals on Fridays.
For further information regarding how to submit a Planning
application for a permit or entitlement, please refer to
the Development and
Entitlement Process webpage (click here), and select the How
To Apply tab.
How Can We Help You?
Planning Division staff can provide information for the following items:
- Land uses for each zone
- Development standards (required yards, setbacks, building height limits, parking requirements, etc.)
- Opening or relocating a business in Redlands
- Zone Clearance Form (for a business license)
- Building or expanding a business in Redlands
- Temporary outdoor dining areas and use areas
- Current projects and development activity
- Zoning Letters and Rebuild Letters
- Development application forms
- Application fee information
- Conditional Use Permits
- Home Occupation Permits
- Sign regulations
- 2035 General Plan
- Housing Element
- Downtown Specific Plan
- East Valley Corridor Specific Plan
- Community Plans and other Specific Plans
- Subdivisions (Parcel Maps and Tract Maps)
- Lot Line Adjustments
- Nonconforming Uses or Parcels
- Zone Changes
- General Plan Amendments
- California Environmental Quality Act
- Environmental reviews and documents
- Redlands Airport Land Use Compatibility Plan
- Historic Preservation program
- Designating a Historic Property or Landmark
- Historic Districts in Redlands
- Mills Act Contracts
Click on the image below to expand the view: