Mayor, library director will join Senior Center for breakfast
On Thursday, Nov. 21, A.K. Smiley Public Library Director Don McCue will join Mayor Eddie Tejeda to discuss upcoming projects and the pivotal role of the library at the Redlands Community Senior Center’s monthly Senior Breakfast with a City Official. Pancakes and fruit are on the menu.
Each month, City Council members, department directors and other executive staff will join community members at the Senior Center for breakfast along with information on City projects and department updates.
Senior Breakfast with a City Official takes place from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. at the Redlands Community Senior Center, 111 W. Lugonia Ave. The cost is $3, which includes the price of breakfast.
Registration is required. Call the Redlands Community Senior Center at (909) 798-7579 or visit http://www.cityofredlands.org/seniorbreakfast to register.
Here is the schedule for other upcoming Senior Breakfast with a City Official:
- Thursday, Dec. 7 – Municipal Utilities and Engineering Director John Harris and Mayor Pro Tem Paul Barich (French toast, eggs and sausage)
- Tuesday, Jan. 16 - Fire Chief Rich Sessler and Council Member Jenna Guzman-Lowery (continental breakfast)
- Tuesday, Feb. 20 – Police Chief Rachel Tolber (breakfast casserole)
- Monday, March 18 – Development Services Director Brian Desatnik (biscuits and gravy)
- Tuesday, April 16 – Management Services Director Danielle Garcia (oatmeal, hard boiled eggs and fruit)
- Tuesday, May 21 - Assistant City Manager Chris Boatman and Council Member Jenna Guzman-Lowery (French toast, eggs and sausage)
- Tuesday, June 11 – Assistant City Manager Janice McConnell and Mayor Eddie Tejeda (scrambled eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage and fruit)