Council members, senior staff to join Senior Center at breakfast
City Council members and department directors will join the Redlands Community Senior Center for breakfast at a new monthly event, Senior Breakfast with a City Official, beginning in October. Each month, City Council members, department directors and other executive staff will join community members for breakfast and information on City projects and department updates.
On Thursday, Oct. 5, Facilities and Community Services Director Tabitha Crocker will join Council Member Mario Saucedo to discuss upcoming projects and the pivotal role of Facilities and Community Services Department. Breakfast burritos will be served.
Senior Breakfast with a City Official takes place from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. at the Redlands Community Senior Center, 111 W. Lugonia Ave. The cost is $3, which includes the price of breakfast.
Registration is required. Call the Redlands Community Senior Center at (909) 798-7579 or visit http://www.cityofredlands.org/seniorbreakfast to register.
Here is the schedule for upcoming Senior Breakfast with a City Official:
- Tuesday, Nov. 21 – Mayor Eddie Tejeda (pancakes and fruit)
- Thursday, Dec. 7 – Municipal Utilities and Engineering Director John Harris and Mayor Pro Tem Paul Barich (French toast, eggs and sausage)
- Tuesday, Jan. 16, - Fire Chief Rich Sessler (continental breakfast)
- Tuesday, Feb. 20 – Police Chief Rachel Tolber (breakfast casserole)
- Monday, March 18 – Development Services Director Brian Desatnik (biscuits and gravy)
- Tuesday, April 16 – Management Services Director Danielle Garcia (tentative) (oatmeal, hard boiled eggs and fruit)
- Tuesday, May 21 - Assistant City Manager Chris Boatman (French toast, eggs and sausage)
- Tuesday, June 11 – Assistant City Manager Janice McConnell with Mayor Eddie Tejeda (scrambled eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage and fruit)