Community Center offers AARP Tax Aid appointments
The City of Redlands Recreation and Senior Services Division’s free tax assistance with AARP Tax Aid has added noon appointments. Tax assistance will now be available from 9 a.m. to noon Mondays and Tuesdays through April 13 at the Redlands Community Center parking lot, 111 W. Lugonia Ave.
Tax services are available by appointment only. No walk-ins will be accepted. Appointments will be conducted from the comfort of your car in compliance with State of California and CDC public health guidelines. Prior to appointment clients will need to pick up tax forms from the Redlands Community Center and complete them before arrival at their appointment.
Appointments may be made by calling (909) 798-7579.
AARP Tax Aid Schedule & Guidelines:
- Mondays and Tuesdays, March 1- April 13 (9 a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and noon)
- Space is limited with appointments made for each hour
- Tax Document packet must be completed prior to appointment date
- Required items:
- Original Social Security card (not copied)
- California Driver License, California ID, and or passport
- A copy of last year’s taxes
- Documents for this year’s preparation
- Masks must be worn for service
- Cellphones are encouraged
- Outdoor restrooms are available upon request
For more information on the AARP Tax Aid, or any programs offered at the Redlands Community Center, please contact Recreation Division staff at (909) 798-7572 or e-mail RecreationStaff@cityofredlands.org. The Redlands Community Center is located at 111 W. Lugonia Ave.