Steps To Becoming A Vendor
Downtown's Morning Market
Submission of completed application and payment of required fees (currently fees are being reviewed) must be provided to the City of Redlands Community Center. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
The City’s Redlands Community Center location is listed on the contacts page. The fees necessary for submission may be paid by cash, money order, credit card (MasterCard, Visa or Discover), or by check made payable to the City of Redlands; no out-of-state checks will be accepted. A valid California driver’s license with picture shall be required as proof of identity.
Applications must contain the names, addresses, telephone numbers, web address, (if applicable) and signatures of the responsible persons.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please fill out the application below and return it by mail at:
City of Redlands,
Attention Downtown’s Morning Market,
P.O. Box 3005 Redlands, Ca 92373
Or by email to email@example.com before January 31s, 2023. City staff will screen and review all applications. If it is complete, the application will be submitted to the Parks and Recreation Commission to approve for their February 9th 2023. Parks and Recreation Commission meetings occur at 4:30 p.m. on the second Thursday of each month at City Hall.
For additional information on the new market please visit Cityofredlands.org/market or call (909) 798-7572
Review of application
City staff will screen and review the application. If it is complete, the application will be submitted to the PRC at the meeting prior to the season that the applicant is applying for. Parks and Recreation Commission meetings occur at 4:30 p.m. on the second Thursday of each month at City Hall.
Approval/Rejection of the application
The PRC will vote to accept, reject, or recommend modifications to the applicant’s application based on the following guideline questions. (The PRC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or political persuasion.)
- Does this vendor qualify under the approved the Market’s Rules and Regulations?
- Are the proposed vendor’s merchandise and/or service beneficial to the purpose of the Market?
- Are the proposed merchandise and/or services unique to the Market, as opposed to merchandise and/or services already offered at the Market or Market area downtown business?
- Is the proposed booth design within the guidelines established by the PRC?
- Has the proposed vendor provided the PRC with recent photographs of his/her booth setup, signage (appropriate signage including business name in a minimum size of twelve inches high by eighteen inches in length or 12” H x 18” L)?
- Has the proposed vendor provided the PRC with recent photographs of the complete process of creating the merchandise?
Upon the PRC approval and receipt of payment of applicable fees, staff shall issue a Downtown’s Morning Market permit. The new vendor is subject to the availability of spaces within particular categories.