Please contact the cemetery office for the requirement for any specific memorial.
The following are the sizes each space type will accommodate
Cremation and Baby spaces
22” x 14” x 3”. This includes a 3” border on all sides of the writing area
Writing area is 16” x 8”
Single and double interment spaces
30” x 18” x 3”. This includes a 3” border on all sides of the writing area.
Writing area is 24” x 12”.
Companion grave memorial (one memorial set across two adjacent
42” x 20” x 3”. This includes a 3” border on all sides of the writing area.
Writing area is 36” x 14”.
- Upright monuments are permissible in designated areas. Prior approval from the Cemetery Manager is required. Please submit memorial dimensions and specifications to the cemetery office before they are manufactured to coordinate installation.
- All new memorials being set must be one solid piece of granite. New memorials with concrete borders are prohibited. Repairs to existing memorials with concrete borders will be addressed and approved by the Cemetery Manager on a case by case basis.
- Photo inserts are allowed and must be flush within the memorial. Warranty for photo tiles must be submitted to the cemetery prior to delivery.
- The grave location (lot and space as provided by the cemetery) must be engraved ½’ from the lower right corner within the writing area (not in the border). The font should be no larger than .5 and no smaller than .375. There is no requirement of font style.
- The company delivering the memorial must be able to unload to a ground level location without the assistance from cemetery staff.
- We suggest that the setting fee be paid and a memorial authorization form be on file completely filled out prior to delivery. However, the delivery company may bring fees and a completely filled out authorization with the memorial on the day of delivery.