Traffic and Parking Commission
THE TRAFFIC AND PARKING COMMISSION’S REGULAR MEETING WILL BE HELD ON THURSDAY, MAY 25, 2023 AT 6:00 PM. CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL AGENDA PACKET AND MEETING INFORMATION.
The Traffic and Parking Commission has the following duties:
- Carries on educational activities in traffic matters;
- Supervises the preparation and publication of traffic reports;
- Receives complaints relating to traffic matters; and
- Recommends to the City Council ways and means of improving traffic conditions and the administration and enforcement of traffic regulations.
This commission also advises the City Council on
- The development of adequate parking for commercial and retail uses;
- Recommend policies to encourage, develop and support adequate parking within the City;
- Recommend actions for the establishment of long-term parking plans for the City and, in particular, the Downtown Redlands Business Area; and
- Advises the City Council in the administration of resources for the development of parking.
- The Commission may also assist other advisory groups such as the Planning Commission in matters relating to parking.
All traffic improvement requests are referred to the Traffic and Parking Commission. If you wish to make a request, please fill out Application for Agenda Item and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any pertinent backup documentation.
If you have additional questions contact Johana Silva at 909-798-7584 x7
Staff Liaisons – Johana Silva, Jeremy Floyd
Council Liaisons – Denise Davis (primary), Jenna Guzman-Lowery (alternate)