For Redlands Seniors and those with disabilities
For more information call (909) 307-7316
The Senior transportation Program was designed to meet the transportation needs of seniors and those with disabilities in the City of Redlands.
- Transportation to any location within the City of Redlands
- Redlands Senior Centers
- Store Runs
- Medical and Dental
Bus passes are available for purchase at the Redlands Senior Center and Joslyn Senior Center for the cost of $17.50.
- Passes are good for 10 one way rides, or a total of 5 round trips.
- The option of pay as you go is also available for $1.75 each way.
- Payment may be exchanged with the driver the day of pick up.
A liability waiver form must be completed before transportation service is granted.
The service is available to residents of the City of Redlands who are 55 years of age and older or who are physically or mentally unable to utilize other forms of transportation.
- Drivers will provide curbside service only.
- (If physical or mental assistance is needed for boarding or departure, a capable care giver must be present, no exceptions)
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to be outside of the designated pick-up location, at the arranged time.
- Drivers are under no obligation to search for passengers, or enter into any residence and/or facility.
- Drivers will wait no more than five minutes of passengers.
- Any cancellations must be made a minimum of 1 hour in advance.
Hours of Operation
- Monday thru Friday (Except major holidays) by appointment only.
- First pick up scheduled @ 8:00 a.m. continuing every half hour until 3:00 p.m.
Riders must complete all appointments by 3:00 p.m.
Reservations – call 909-307-7316
- Reservations may be made Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Reservations MUST be made 48 hours in advance, however, advanced time prior to this is recommended.
- Medical appointments will be accepted three months in advance.
- Complete a request for an appointment with the stated
location of the appointment
- TBD Locations will not be accepted
- The driver will call to book your actual appointment.
- At the end of the scheduled appointments, riders must call the same appointment line for return ride.
- A driver will be dispatched as soon as it is feasible. A typical wait of 30 minutes should be expected for a return ride home.
Group Shopping Excursions
Shopping appointments will be completed in groups between the hours of 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with a 2 hour limit to complete your shopping needs.
The schedule for group shopping will be as follows:
- Mondays – Vons, Sprouts, and Trader Joes
- Wednesdays – Walmart, 99 Cent Store, Kmart, Stater Bros. and Lowe’s
- Fridays – Target, Big Lots, Burlington Coat Factory