Eviction Prevention Assistance
Inland Housing Solutions
Using Federal CARES Act funding the City of Redlands has partnered with Inland Housing Solutions to implement a new program to help residents negatively impacted by COVID-19.
The program is for Redlands residents who are at-risk of becoming homeless due to a recent job loss or other COVID-19 related impact. Assistance can be provided to help pay mortgage, rent, or utility bills up to six months. Funds are limited and will be awarded on a first come, first served basis.
- At risk of homelessness in the City of Redlands
- Low-Income (up to 80% area median income)
- Facing COVID-19 related delinquencies
- Eviction of past due notice / utility shut off notice
- Proof of Income within the last 30 days
- Verification of loss of income due to COVID-19
How to Apply:
- Complete a request of assistance www.pathwaysnetwork.net
- If eligible and assistance is available, you will be contacted to schedule a program intake
- Questions? Email email@example.com or call (909) 796-6381