Business Licenses are required of all persons or corporations conducting business within the City of Redlands.
Please make sure you know the answers to these questions before calling or applying online:
- Is your business located in the City of Redlands or outside our city limits?
- If inside the city limits, will your business be located in a commercial area or an office out of your home?
- What is the address of your business?
- What type of product or service does your business provide?
- If you are a contractor, please make sure to have your contractor’s license number.
- New Business License Applications for in town commercially located businesses require a Zone Clearance Application.
- Some businesses may be required to apply for a building permit or a fire sprinkler permit depending on the type of business or activities.
More information regarding the specific provisions of the City’s Municipal Code on business licenses can be found here: Chapter 5.04 – Business Licenses Generally.