Welcome to the City of Redlands !
The City of Redlands employs over 500 full and part-time employees in a variety of job classifications. Our employees are committed to delivering the highest quality of service to the local community in areas of law enforcement, fire, medical and emergency management, recreation, library services, community development, redevelopment, municipal utilities and engineering, legal and financial record keeping, road maintenance, waste management and much more!
Amy Martin, SPHR
Director of Human Resources/Risk Management
City of Redlands
35 Cajon St., Suite 10
Redlands, CA 92373
Human Resources Staff:
|Name||Title||Email Address||Telephone #||Ext.|
|Tommi Ng, PHR||Human Resources Manageremail@example.com||(909) 798-7679|
|Lisa Srader||Sr. HR/Risk Management Analystfirstname.lastname@example.org||(909) 798-7514||4144|
|Rejo Mathew, ARM-P||Risk/Safety Analystemail@example.com||(909) 798-7514||1728|
|Tonya Wilson||HR/Risk Management Analyst||Tonya.firstname.lastname@example.org||(909) 798-7514||1786|
|Liz Marin||Volunteer Resources Coordinatoremail@example.com||(909) 798-7514||7540|
|Monica Duran||Administrative Assistant||Monica.Duran@cityofredlands.org||(909)798-7514||4610|
|Brittney Navarro||HR Intern||Brittney.Navarro@cityofredlands.org||(909) 798-7514||1792|
The Human Resources department is a unique and invaluable unit; comprised of HR professionals who stand apart from the crowd, take chances, buck trends, defy conventions, take the road less traveled and produce more distinctive and sustainable results. We strive to consistently employ “HR Best Practices” and excellence in customer service, during the course and scope of our daily operations therefore leading by example.
As integral participants of the City of Redlands team, the Human Resources staff develops and implements sustainable processes while evaluating current programs and policies for efficiency and continued effectiveness.
- The Human Resources Department Goal is to provide the best service in the areas of:
- Comprehensive and Competitive Recruitment and Selection Program
- Comprehensive and Cost Effective Employee Benefits and Administration Programs
- Comprehensive and Effective Employee and Supervisory Training, and Professional Development Programs
- Comprehensive and Quantitative Volunteer & Intern Resources and Community Enhancement Programs working with community
- Labor Relations, Employee Relations, Performance Management; Classification/Compensation and Position Management; Policy Development and Implementation
- Continually Fostering a Positive and Encouraging Work Environment
City Of RedlandsEmployees
The core City function is to provide service to residents and visitors. Human Resources’ contribution to this function is making available to the employees the tools necessary for their success which in turn contributes directly to the success of the City by providing excellent quality service to the community at all levels. This is carried out by the implementation of a variety of Human Resources programs that fall in line with the “Redlands City Values” adopted by the City Council.