Automatic External Defibrillators
View confirmed AED locations here.
Add Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) locations on the map below.
|Click on the magnify glass to search for an address (example: 35 Cajon St).|
|Click on the blue AED symbol in the left margin, then click on the location of the AED on the map to add a new location. Fill in the address, location (east side of door on outside wall), operable, your name and phone number. A member of the Redlands Fire Department will visit to verify the location of the AED.|
|This symbol designates locations that have been confirmed by the Redlands Fire Department.|
- Construction begins on runway lighting at Redlands Airport
- Man found with stolen vehicle also suspect in tire theft attempt
- Palms relocated to improve downtown pedestrian walkway
- Police cite 11 drivers during two crosswalk enforcement details
- Senior center to host a free Diabetes Empowerment Program
- Work under way on Colton Avenue, scheduled on Alabama
- First Coffee with the Council of 2017 scheduled Saturday
- Lane restrictions on Pearl Avenue for Gateway beautification
- Community Emergency Response Team training scheduled
- Learn about Lighthouse for the Blind at Dessert and Dialogue