Automatic External Defibrillators
View confirmed AED locations here.
Add Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) locations on the map below.
|Click on the magnify glass to search for an address (example: 35 Cajon St).|
|Click on the blue AED symbol in the left margin, then click on the location of the AED on the map to add a new location. Fill in the address, location (east side of door on outside wall), operable, your name and phone number. A member of the Redlands Fire Department will visit to verify the location of the AED.|
|This symbol designates locations that have been confirmed by the Redlands Fire Department.|
- Residents urged to prepare following severe weather warnings
- City Council agendas available for review at Community Center
- 17th annual Cops and Clergy Faith and Justice Summit, March 16
- Volunteer of the Year has lifelong mission to rescue kittens
- Suspect arrested after vehicle pursuit, neighborhood search
- Household Hazardous Waste facility closed for holiday weekend
- McDonald’s Museum curator to speak at Dessert and Dialogue
- AARP to provide free tax assistance for seniors at both centers
- Lincoln festivities include new Shrine exhibits, reenactors
- Market Night canceled tonight