Existing Bike Trails
This map shows all of the existing bike trails within the city.
A Class I Bike Path provides a completely separated right of way for the exclusive use of bicycles and pedestrians. The Orange Blossom Trail and East Valley Corridor are Class I Bike Paths.
A Class II Bike Lane provides a striped lane for one-way bike travel on a street or highway.
A Class III Bike Route provides shared use with motor vehicle traffic. The city uses sharrows to designate Class III Bike Routes.
- Community Emergency Response Team training scheduled
- Three juveniles arrested following arson fire, vandalism
- This Fourth of July, ‘Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over’
- PARIS construction under way on Cypress, Terracina and Fern
- Vegetation fire burns 4.9 acres in south Redlands
- Suspect arrested for auto theft and attempted kidnapping
- Suspect wanted for auto theft and attempted kidnapping
- Redlands Police to conduct DUI/Drivers License checkpoint
- City seeks applicants for General Plan Steering Committee
- PARIS resurfacing project set to begin in Historic Downtown Redlands