Existing Bike Trails
This map shows all of the existing bike trails within the city.
A Class I Bike Path provides a completely separated right of way for the exclusive use of bicycles and pedestrians. The Orange Blossom Trail and East Valley Corridor are Class I Bike Paths.
A Class II Bike Lane provides a striped lane for one-way bike travel on a street or highway.
A Class III Bike Route provides shared use with motor vehicle traffic. The city uses sharrows to designate Class III Bike Routes.
- Police to conduct sobriety/driver license checkpoint
- History of Stater Bros. is topic for next Dessert and Dialogue
- Police Chief will hold town hall meeting live and on Facebook
- Fire knocked down quickly, damage limited to garage
- Two suspects arrested in connection with weekend shooting
- Free Senior Orange Blossom 5K & Senior Health Expo
- Redlands Senior Services Division receives new shuttle bus
- Man arrested in connection with January downtown shooting
- Commission to consider solid waste rate adjustments April 17
- Man suspected of distributing child pornography arrested