Existing Bike Trails
This map shows all of the existing bike trails within the city.
A Class I Bike Path provides a completely separated right of way for the exclusive use of bicycles and pedestrians. The Orange Blossom Trail and East Valley Corridor are Class I Bike Paths.
A Class II Bike Lane provides a striped lane for one-way bike travel on a street or highway.
A Class III Bike Route provides shared use with motor vehicle traffic. The city uses sharrows to designate Class III Bike Routes.
- Three-alarm blaze damages church classroom buildings
- Crime-Free Multi-Housing/rental property training program
- Shade sail installation scheduled to begin at Sylvan Park
- Redlands man arrested for repeated molestation of pre-teen girls
- Patton State Hospital is topic for May Dessert and Dialogue
- Movies in the Park continues with Goosebumps
- Explore South America at Smiley Library’s GeoDay 16
- Free Redlands Senior 5K Orange Blossom Trail Fun Run/Walk
- Firefighters extinguish blaze outside vacant county courthouse
- Street Smart offers women’s self-defense and safety workshop