Existing Bike Trails
This map shows all of the existing bike trails within the city.
A Class I Bike Path provides a completely separated right of way for the exclusive use of bicycles and pedestrians. The Orange Blossom Trail and East Valley Corridor are Class I Bike Paths.
A Class II Bike Lane provides a striped lane for one-way bike travel on a street or highway.
A Class III Bike Route provides shared use with motor vehicle traffic. The city uses sharrows to designate Class III Bike Routes.
- City will mark Arbor Day with planting of drought-tolerant trees
- Deadline nears for required responsible beverage service training
- Many Voices, Muchas Voces: Celebrating the flavors of Mexico
- RFD names Firefighter of the Year, welcomes new firefighters
- ‘Into the Woods’ is the next scheduled Movie in the Park
- Coffee with the Council continues at Olive Avenue Market
- City seeks public input for infrastructure improvement grant
- Replica of Lincoln’s casket at Lincoln Shrine through April 19
- City to provide update on water restrictions following state order
- Nominations sought for inaugural Beautification, Heroes awards