Existing Bike Trails
This map shows all of the existing bike trails within the city.
A Class I Bike Path provides a completely separated right of way for the exclusive use of bicycles and pedestrians. The Orange Blossom Trail and East Valley Corridor are Class I Bike Paths.
A Class II Bike Lane provides a striped lane for one-way bike travel on a street or highway.
A Class III Bike Route provides shared use with motor vehicle traffic. The city uses sharrows to designate Class III Bike Routes.
- Residents invited to submit draft district election maps
- No one hurt, two dogs rescued in early morning apartment fire
- Firefighters hampered by hoarding conditions in morning blaze
- Firefighters extinguish blaze at commercial warehouse
- RPD arrest five during Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over campaign
- City joins national effort urging citizens to prepare for disaster
- Salsa dance classes to begin at Redlands Community Center
- RPD to conduct two sobriety/driver license checkpoints
- RPD to conduct sobriety/driver license checkpoint
- Police Department seeks volunteer pilots for Air Support Unit