Existing Bike Trails
This map shows all of the existing bike trails within the city.
A Class I Bike Path provides a completely separated right of way for the exclusive use of bicycles and pedestrians. The Orange Blossom Trail and East Valley Corridor are Class I Bike Paths.
A Class II Bike Lane provides a striped lane for one-way bike travel on a street or highway.
A Class III Bike Route provides shared use with motor vehicle traffic. The city uses sharrows to designate Class III Bike Routes.
- Construction begins on runway lighting at Redlands Airport
- Man found with stolen vehicle also suspect in tire theft attempt
- Palms relocated to improve downtown pedestrian walkway
- Police cite 11 drivers during two crosswalk enforcement details
- Senior center to host a free Diabetes Empowerment Program
- Work under way on Colton Avenue, scheduled on Alabama
- First Coffee with the Council of 2017 scheduled Saturday
- Lane restrictions on Pearl Avenue for Gateway beautification
- Community Emergency Response Team training scheduled
- Learn about Lighthouse for the Blind at Dessert and Dialogue