Existing Bike Trails
This map shows all of the existing bike trails within the city.
A Class I Bike Path provides a completely separated right of way for the exclusive use of bicycles and pedestrians. The Orange Blossom Trail and East Valley Corridor are Class I Bike Paths.
A Class II Bike Lane provides a striped lane for one-way bike travel on a street or highway.
A Class III Bike Route provides shared use with motor vehicle traffic. The city uses sharrows to designate Class III Bike Routes.
- City, SCORE host ‘Spying on Competition’ business workshop
- Residents invited to be a Santa’s Elf to a Senior Citizen
- Residents urged to prepare for rainfall, potential flooding
- RPD receives organization award for police research project
- Joslyn Senior Center to host memorial billiards tournament
- Thanksgiving Luncheon at the Joslyn Senior Center
- Crime-Free Multi-Housing/rental property training program
- Historic Downtown Redlands offers Halloween treats
- Downtown Redlands Art Walk scheduled Sunday, Oct. 23
- 'Angry Birds' come to Ed Hales Park for Movies in the Park