Existing Bike Trails
This map shows all of the existing bike trails within the city.
A Class I Bike Path provides a completely separated right of way for the exclusive use of bicycles and pedestrians. The Orange Blossom Trail and East Valley Corridor are Class I Bike Paths.
A Class II Bike Lane provides a striped lane for one-way bike travel on a street or highway.
A Class III Bike Route provides shared use with motor vehicle traffic. The city uses sharrows to designate Class III Bike Routes.
- Construction begins on Phase II of Orange Blossom Trail
- Public invited to participate in skate park design workshop
- City and Starbucks to celebrate reopening of historic drive-in
- Super Bowl 50 game plan: Are you drinking or are you driving?
- Residents invited to apply for Human Relations Commission
- Open House to highlight new Lincoln Shrine exhibit Feb. 6
- 2016 Watchorn Lincoln Dinner to feature historian Ed Ayers
- Coffee with the Council continues with 2016 schedule
- Come enjoy the first Market Night of 2016!
- Six drivers, one pedestrian cited during crosswalk enforcement