Existing Bike Trails
This map shows all of the existing bike trails within the city.
A Class I Bike Path provides a completely separated right of way for the exclusive use of bicycles and pedestrians. The Orange Blossom Trail and East Valley Corridor are Class I Bike Paths.
A Class II Bike Lane provides a striped lane for one-way bike travel on a street or highway.
A Class III Bike Route provides shared use with motor vehicle traffic. The city uses sharrows to designate Class III Bike Routes.
- Two arrested following vehicle break-in at fitness center
- Pilot transported to hospital after small plane crashes
- Groundbreaking planned for Orange Street Alley enhancement
- No DUI citations issued during sobriety checkpoint
- RPD to conduct weekend DUI/Drivers License checkpoint
- Police work with bars and restaurants to spot fake IDs
- Police Chief will hold town hall meeting live and on Facebook
- Meeting scheduled to discuss Prospect Park citrus grove
- Newest Council members will attend Coffee with the Council
- Crafters, jewelers, artists invited to participate in Craft Fair