Existing Bike Trails
This map shows all of the existing bike trails within the city.
A Class I Bike Path provides a completely separated right of way for the exclusive use of bicycles and pedestrians. The Orange Blossom Trail and East Valley Corridor are Class I Bike Paths.
A Class II Bike Lane provides a striped lane for one-way bike travel on a street or highway.
A Class III Bike Route provides shared use with motor vehicle traffic. The city uses sharrows to designate Class III Bike Routes.
- Relocation of palms continues as part of Gateway beautification
- Work scheduled to begin on 2016 Sidewalk Repair Project
- City to begin work on CDBG Alley Paving Improvement Project
- Redlands Fire Department 2016 Spark of Love Toy Drive
- City named an Honorable Mention Bicycle Friendly Community
- City to celebrate downtown pedestrian enhancements
- City schedules workshops for public input on user fee update
- Final Coffee with the Council of 2016 at Stell Coffee & Tea
- Early morning fire nearly destroys park restroom building
- Free Children’s Musical Theater workshop at Community Center