Existing Bike Trails
This map shows all of the existing bike trails within the city.
A Class I Bike Path provides a completely separated right of way for the exclusive use of bicycles and pedestrians. The Orange Blossom Trail and East Valley Corridor are Class I Bike Paths.
A Class II Bike Lane provides a striped lane for one-way bike travel on a street or highway.
A Class III Bike Route provides shared use with motor vehicle traffic. The city uses sharrows to designate Class III Bike Routes.
- Market Night canceled tonight
- Diabetes Empowerment Education Program Workshop at the Joslyn Senior Center
- Valentine’s Day dinner and dance at Redlands Senior Center
- Golden Era of Swing Auditorium at next Dessert and Dialogue
- Household Hazardous Waste facility closed for holidays
- Redlands Fire Department names first BOSS award winner
- Residents invited to apply for positions on City commissions
- Shelter seeks donations to continue finding homes for pets
- Relocation of palms continues as part of Gateway beautification
- Redlands Police offering Citizens Informational Academy