Existing Bike Trails
This map shows all of the existing bike trails within the city.
A Class I Bike Path provides a completely separated right of way for the exclusive use of bicycles and pedestrians. The Orange Blossom Trail and East Valley Corridor are Class I Bike Paths.
A Class II Bike Lane provides a striped lane for one-way bike travel on a street or highway.
A Class III Bike Route provides shared use with motor vehicle traffic. The city uses sharrows to designate Class III Bike Routes.
- Memories to Memoirs – Monthly Lunch and Learn
- City Council appointment process outlined
- Community Emergency Response Team training scheduled
- Redlands Firefighters treat two for injuries in freeway collision
- Pet Adoption Day at the Redlands Community Center
- Saturday Farmers’ Market to temporarily relocate for repaving
- Volleyball clinics offered at the Redlands Community Center
- Jasper’s Corner free tutoring program at Community Center
- City Council continues Coffee with the Council in 2015
- Construction necessitates overnight closures of Redlands Blvd.