Existing Bike Trails
This map shows all of the existing bike trails within the city.
A Class I Bike Path provides a completely separated right of way for the exclusive use of bicycles and pedestrians. The Orange Blossom Trail and East Valley Corridor are Class I Bike Paths.
A Class II Bike Lane provides a striped lane for one-way bike travel on a street or highway.
A Class III Bike Route provides shared use with motor vehicle traffic. The city uses sharrows to designate Class III Bike Routes.
- Redlands to host SCORE Social Media Marketing workshop
- Fire Department self-inspection program lowers business costs
- Ballet Folklorico de Los Angeles will perform at Center
- Residents invited to apply for commission, board openings
- Redlands Senior Center hosts Dessert and Dialogue series
- Pokemon Go players can join Healthy Redlands Saturday walks
- Coffee with the Council continues at Stell Coffee & Tea
- Redlands Fire Department presents department awards
- Two arrested during sobriety/driver license checkpoint
- This July 4th, there’s no excuse - Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over