Existing Bike Trails
This map shows all of the existing bike trails within the city.
A Class I Bike Path provides a completely separated right of way for the exclusive use of bicycles and pedestrians. The Orange Blossom Trail and East Valley Corridor are Class I Bike Paths.
A Class II Bike Lane provides a striped lane for one-way bike travel on a street or highway.
A Class III Bike Route provides shared use with motor vehicle traffic. The city uses sharrows to designate Class III Bike Routes.
- RPD to conduct sobriety/driver license checkpoint
- Drivers and pedestrians cited during crosswalk enforcement
- May is Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month
- RPD ceremony welcomes new hires, newly promoted officer
- City schedules series of public budget presentations
- Yucaipa man arrested hours after carjacking in Redlands
- Cooking demonstration scheduled at Saturday farmers market
- Household Hazardous Waste facility closed for holiday weekend
- City Hometown Hero program sponsors Memorial Day Service
- Coast to Coast seat belt enforcement effort aims to save lives