Existing Bike Trails
This map shows all of the existing bike trails within the city.
A Class I Bike Path provides a completely separated right of way for the exclusive use of bicycles and pedestrians. The Orange Blossom Trail and East Valley Corridor are Class I Bike Paths.
A Class II Bike Lane provides a striped lane for one-way bike travel on a street or highway.
A Class III Bike Route provides shared use with motor vehicle traffic. The city uses sharrows to designate Class III Bike Routes.
- Market Night is open
- CPR, First Aid, AED instruction offered at Community Center
- New hours for Community, Senior centers effective Aug. 10
- RPD teams with Micah House and others for Back2School Jam
- Redlands Police to conduct DUI/Drivers License checkpoint
- Two cited for furnishing alcohol to underage volunteer
- City offers low-cost pet licensing, vaccination clinic
- Redlands Disaster Council to hold quarterly meeting
- Teens receive hands-on experience in emergency services
- Coffee with the Council continues at Olive Avenue Market