Existing Bike Trails
This map shows all of the existing bike trails within the city.
A Class I Bike Path provides a completely separated right of way for the exclusive use of bicycles and pedestrians. The Orange Blossom Trail and East Valley Corridor are Class I Bike Paths.
A Class II Bike Lane provides a striped lane for one-way bike travel on a street or highway.
A Class III Bike Route provides shared use with motor vehicle traffic. The city uses sharrows to designate Class III Bike Routes.
- Palm tree trimming scheduled in preparation for coming El Niño
- Downtown Redlands kicks off the holiday season Saturday
- November Coffee with the Council gives way for Day of Service
- Redlands takes delivery of new brush engine from State OES
- Residents invited to apply for position on Street Tree Committee
- Shade sail installation to begin at Community Park
- City enacts new water restrictions to meet state requirements
- Crime-Free Multi-Housing/rental property training program
- Residents invited to apply for positions on City commissions
- Santa Ana winds provide test run for City’s El Nino cleanup plan