Existing Bike Trails
This map shows all of the existing bike trails within the city.
A Class I Bike Path provides a completely separated right of way for the exclusive use of bicycles and pedestrians. The Orange Blossom Trail and East Valley Corridor are Class I Bike Paths.
A Class II Bike Lane provides a striped lane for one-way bike travel on a street or highway.
A Class III Bike Route provides shared use with motor vehicle traffic. The city uses sharrows to designate Class III Bike Routes.
- Shop With a Cop provides holiday cheer for more than 100 kids
- RPD to conduct holiday weekend sobriety checkpoint
- Two new engines join RFD front-line fleet
- Application materials available for potential council appointment
- Fire at battery facility prompts business evacuations
- RPD honors officers, professional staff, community members
- City Hall, facilities to close for holiday season week
- City crews prepared as heavy rains predicted Friday
- Council schedules special meeting to discuss filling vacancy
- Walking group, Bingo, chess club and more offered at Joslyn