Existing Bike Trails
This map shows all of the existing bike trails within the city.
A Class I Bike Path provides a completely separated right of way for the exclusive use of bicycles and pedestrians. The Orange Blossom Trail and East Valley Corridor are Class I Bike Paths.
A Class II Bike Lane provides a striped lane for one-way bike travel on a street or highway.
A Class III Bike Route provides shared use with motor vehicle traffic. The city uses sharrows to designate Class III Bike Routes.
- EBT/SNAP/CalFresh benefits accepted at Farmers’ Markets
- One cited for furnishing alcohol to underage volunteer
- Two men arrested, suspected of more than a dozen robberies
- Permit issued to allow completion of intersection project
- Work begins on fire station water-efficient landscaping project
- Join Senior Center for walking tour of downtown Los Angeles
- Redlands Police to conduct DUI/Driver’s License checkpoint
- Second annual Celebration of Healthy Living planned downtown
- Police cite 10 for failure to yield during crosswalk enforcement
- Suspect arrested after pursuit, assault on police officers