Existing Bike Trails
This map shows all of the existing bike trails within the city.
A Class I Bike Path provides a completely separated right of way for the exclusive use of bicycles and pedestrians. The Orange Blossom Trail and East Valley Corridor are Class I Bike Paths.
A Class II Bike Lane provides a striped lane for one-way bike travel on a street or highway.
A Class III Bike Route provides shared use with motor vehicle traffic. The city uses sharrows to designate Class III Bike Routes.
- Residents urged to prepare following severe weather warnings
- City Council agendas available for review at Community Center
- 17th annual Cops and Clergy Faith and Justice Summit, March 16
- Volunteer of the Year has lifelong mission to rescue kittens
- Suspect arrested after vehicle pursuit, neighborhood search
- Household Hazardous Waste facility closed for holiday weekend
- McDonald’s Museum curator to speak at Dessert and Dialogue
- AARP to provide free tax assistance for seniors at both centers
- Lincoln festivities include new Shrine exhibits, reenactors
- Market Night canceled tonight