Existing Bike Trails
This map shows all of the existing bike trails within the city.
A Class I Bike Path provides a completely separated right of way for the exclusive use of bicycles and pedestrians. The Orange Blossom Trail and East Valley Corridor are Class I Bike Paths.
A Class II Bike Lane provides a striped lane for one-way bike travel on a street or highway.
A Class III Bike Route provides shared use with motor vehicle traffic. The city uses sharrows to designate Class III Bike Routes.
- Click It or Ticket Campaign Starts May 18
- Movies in the Park cancelled
- Hoedown dinner and dance at Community Senior Center
- Learn photography fundamentals at the Joslyn Senior Center
- Memorial Day Luncheon at Joslyn Senior Center
- Coffee with the Council continues at Cuca’s
- ‘Big Hero 6’ is the next scheduled Movie in the Park
- Road work to take place near Redlands Community Hospital
- 15th Annual Faith and Justice Summit scheduled May 21
- Two people cited after buying alcohol for teenage decoy