Existing Bike Trails
This map shows all of the existing bike trails within the city.
A Class I Bike Path provides a completely separated right of way for the exclusive use of bicycles and pedestrians. The Orange Blossom Trail and East Valley Corridor are Class I Bike Paths.
A Class II Bike Lane provides a striped lane for one-way bike travel on a street or highway.
A Class III Bike Route provides shared use with motor vehicle traffic. The city uses sharrows to designate Class III Bike Routes.
- City, local organizations prepare for annual block party, Dec. 13
- Firefighters ignite Spark of Love for 2014 holiday season
- ABC grant to fund year-long alcohol enforcement efforts
- City Hall, facilities to close for holiday season week
- Animal Shelter, REDFOSA plan Black Saturday cat adoption
- Properly disposing of toxic waste has its rewards
- Kickoff begins holiday activities in Historic Downtown Redlands
- Free flu shot or FluMist clinic offered at Plymouth Village
- Senior Services invites residents to be Santa to a Senior
- Police seek suspect who followed woman in white minivan