Existing Bike Trails
This map shows all of the existing bike trails within the city.
A Class I Bike Path provides a completely separated right of way for the exclusive use of bicycles and pedestrians. The Orange Blossom Trail and East Valley Corridor are Class I Bike Paths.
A Class II Bike Lane provides a striped lane for one-way bike travel on a street or highway.
A Class III Bike Route provides shared use with motor vehicle traffic. The city uses sharrows to designate Class III Bike Routes.
- Redlands Fire Department presents department awards
- Two arrested during sobriety/driver license checkpoint
- This July 4th, there’s no excuse - Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over
- Healthy Redlands Walking Program works toward 10,000 steps
- As temperatures rise, Centers are coolest places in town
- Skate park conceptual plan to go to City Council June 21
- Drivers, pedestrians cited during crosswalk enforcement
- RPD invites the community to name the department’s new K9
- Fundraiser raises $20,000 for Redlands Police K-9 unit
- Free Screening of Star Wars during next Movies in the Park