Permits & Applications

Barricade Rentals

Barricades are only rented to recognized non-profit/civic groups located within the City of Redlands.

Barricade Rental Form

Film Permits

The City of Redlands promotes a positive atmosphere for production companies wishing to film within City limits. A film permit is required for all filming done within the City of Redlands. We have a simplified permit procedure designed to coordinate all your production needs with City health and safety requirements.

Please contact Larry Alms at or the One Stop Permit Center at 909-798-7551 ext 7.

Download the Photography/Filming Permit Application here.


Park Reservations

The use of the City of Redlands' parks by groups of 50 or more people require a permit. Reservations are currently required for the Redlands Bowl in Smiley Park, and the Avice Meeker Sewall Theater in Prospect Park. Group picnic tables located in Sections "A" and "C", the gazebo and the covered picnic area in Sylvan Park can also be reserved.

Click here for further information

Avice Meeker Sewall Theater Reservation Form

Redlands Bowl Reservation Form

All Other Park Reservations Form

Permit to Serve Alcohol in Public Parks

Prospect Park Sign Request

Rental of the sign area at Prospect Park is limited to Redlands not-for-profit cultural organizations advertising a local event.

Prospect Park Sign Reservation Form

Public Tree Encroachment Permit

All trees to be planted in the public right-of-way need a public tree encroachment permit.

Click here for further information

Public Tree Encroachment Permit Application